Panzer IV Ausf. G
- 5 Figures
- Scale 1:35
- not built/painted
This 1/35 scale model assembly kit depicts the Ausf.G variant of the long-serving Pz.Kpfw.IV. Ausf.G tanks were equipped with long-barreled KwK 40 L/43 guns after fighting with Soviet armor demonstrated the obsolescence of the Wehrmacht’s short-barreled weapons. Produced between March 1942 and June 1943, they also featured a new mantlet and cradle, and further upgrades during production included extra armor. They would fight on all fronts in the ultimately unsuccessful German war effort.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Reproduces long gun barrel successor to the Ausf.F tank depicted in kit # 35374.
• Features many accessories such as jerry cans and sand bags depicting designs employed by units in the North African theater of WWII.
• Comes with three figures with rolled up sleeves and one figure with standard clothes.
• Choose between two types of decals: North African and Eastern Front.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.