TAMIYA X and XF acrylic paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are ideal for painting with a brush or for application with airbrush sprayers.
These colors can be used on styrene resins, styrofoam, wood as well as all common model plastics. For better adhesion, we recommend a previous primer (TAMIYA primer e.g. 87044 white, 87042 gray, 87064 light gray) of the respective material. The paint covers well, flows smoothly, and is easy to mix. Before curing, the paint can be washed away with normal water.
- Colors marked with "X" have a glossy finish, while colors marked "XF" are matt.
- For processing with airbrush sprayers (depending on the nozzle used 0.25-0.50mm), the X- / XF-colors should be diluted with TAMIYA X-20A acrylic thinner (X20A-23ML, X20A-46ML or X20A-250ML).
- The X- / XF colors can also be thinned with the TAMIYA Lacquer Thinner 87077. This enables a faster drying result and a harder surface finish.
- If you add the TAMIYA Paint Retarder 87114, you will get a smooth paint surface after it has dried (max. Mixing ratio 1:10).
Contents: 23 ml
Signal word Caution
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.