Panavia Tornado IDS 1/32
The Tornado is the result of a joint project between Italy, Germany and the United Kingdom to develop a powerful multi-role combat aircraft.
The main requirement was to develop a modern, state of the art aircraft capable of low altitude, high impact attacks.
This requirement was met by developing a twin-engine fighter with swept wings.
The Tornado IDS (Interdictor / Strike) was the first version used by the British Royal Air Force and designated GR.1.
The Tornado IDS is ideally suited for strike missions and was the first version to be used by the air forces of the three countries that developed the aircraft: the Italian Aeronautica Militare, the German Luftwaffe and the British RAF.
The Tornado IDS was used in various scenarios where it could demonstrate its operational efficiency.
Plastic model kit
- Photo-etched parts
- Removable RB199 engine with trolley
- Retractable or extended flaps and slats
- Movable ailerons
- Hinged radome and detailed radar
- Open or closed thrust reversers
- Open or closed air brakes
- Rubber tyres
- Movable wings and pylons with variable geometry
- Rubber cover for wing access
- Coloured building instructions
- 2 super decal sheets for 3 versions
unbuilt / unpainted
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)