Aircraft Carrier Graf Zeppelin
The COBI Graf Zeppelin aircraft carrier can be displayed on the display stand included in the set, which features a plate with the name and scale of the model. This advanced and exclusive collector's set is sure to please fans of navy, history and modeling, both big and small.
Graf Zeppelin is the only aircraft carrier in the history of Germany. Its construction began on December 28, 1936 in Kiel. At the behest of Adolf Hitler, work was stopped in 1943 despite the progress of the construction at over 90%. This was due to the withdrawal of all large units after the Battle of the Barents Sea. The aircraft carrier was towed to Szczecin, where useful equipment was dismantled. Its construction was never completed. At the beginning of 1945, fearing the advances of the Red Army, the carrier was partially sunk and shelled by artillery. In the summer of 1945, the raised and partially repaired ship was incorporated into the USSR Navy. However, it was not qualified for renovation. In 1947, she served as a target ship and was sunk in the Baltic Sea. In 2006, the shipwreck was located 55 km north of Wladyslawowo. It rests at a depth of 87 meters.
- 3,136 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- Meets the safety standards for products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustration and step-by-step instructions
- Moving parts
- 8 miniature aircraft models
- A special transparent block that, after attaching it to the underlay, can imitate a taking off plane
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 75 x 10 x 32 cm
Model dimensions (L x H): 89.5 (35.2 "") x 14.5 (5.7 ") 25 cm (9.8")