Vietnam war Gun Truck "Eve of Destruction"
The M54 5-tonne 6 × 6 truck (G744) was the base model of the M39 series truck. It was designed to carry a 4500 kg, 4.3 m load off-road in all weathers.
In road use, the load weight was doubled.
This was converted to a Gun Truck by some units by mounting weapons on the load bed and protecting the cab with armour plates.
- New armour elements and M60 machine gun rack.
- The kit includes 2 types of machine guns.
- The chassis and suspension systems are based on thorough study of the actual vehicle.
- Steerable front wheels
- Highly detailed transmission system.
- Photo-etched parts
- Plastic injection moulded tyres
Plastic model kit
unbuilt / unpainted