number of parts: 120
After the massed appearance of the Soviet T-34 the Germans developed the V Panther armoured combat vehicle (Sd.Kfz 171) which was used for the first time as version D in 1943. The necessary improvements gave rise to version A at the end of 1943. With its 7.5 cm 42 L/70 combat vehicle gun, by the end of the war the Panther had proved its superiority to most enemy combat tanks. The V 12 cylinder Otto engine with a capacity of 600 HP provided the 44,800 kg heavy Panther with a max. speed of up to 55 km/h. It was crewed by five men.
- Fine surface details
- Detailed tracks and suspension
- Injection moulded tracks with individual links and segments
- Rotating turret
Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Panther Ausf. A, Panzer Regiment Grossdeutschland , Belgium, 1944
- Panther Ausf. D, 2. Company, 15. Pz.Rgt., 11 Pz.Div.
payment in advance
cash on delivery