Nashorn, Sd. Kfz. 164 Hornisse- Professional Serie
Click picture to enlarge
article number: 7234
No rating for this article so far
Save big with our bonus points program
Join our bonus points program free of charge
The item is currently not available.
A pre-order is not possible.
This kit features the German Nashorn (Hornisse version) which was mounted with the powerful and deadly 88mm PaK43/1 gun.
As a part of our Armor Pro Series, it features many extras and an exquisitely detailed interior. Full details are below.
- all new mold showcasing the unique Hornisse tank hunter
- road wheel hubs are separate pieces, allowing for unparalleled detail
- fully detailed fighting compartment with detailed storage and tool boxes
- ammo storage boxes with full interior details (including ammo rounds)
- well defined and crisp detail on the gun cradle, gun mount and breech, plus crew seat and traverse wheels
- even the hull bottom boasts full details!
MODELER friendly features:
- one-piece return rollers and road wheels, saving frustrating assembly time
- detailed one-piece tracks
MORE great features:
- options of early or late style sprockets
- suspension arms are molded as separate parts
- driver\'s hatch and rear door can be positioned as either open or closed
- ammo storage box doors can be modeled as either open or closed. Option of folded open or shut photo-etched doors
- 88mm gun can traverse and elevate just like the real thing
- one-piece muzzle brake
- option of photo-etched or plastic parts for hull-side air intake louvers
- gun travel clamp can be assembled in either travel or \'at rest\' mode
- Cartograf decals contain markings for various vehicles
payment in advance
cash on delivery