Plastik Modellbausatz zum Bau eines Panzers
- mit DS Kette
- Maßstab 1:35
- nicht gebaut/bemalt
This latest M48A1 kit builds on the previous M48A3 releases, backdating elements where necessary to allow depiction of the M48A1 tank. In fact, this is the first M48A1 ever available as an injection kit. Important changes include a new commander’s cupola, a new gun shield and a new canvas mantlet cover for the turret. The latter is formed from DS to authentically replicate the original material. The fenders are brand new as well. The engine deck and rear plate are correct for the 12-cylinder gasoline engine and auxiliary 8-cylinder engine used in early M48 vehicles, while the upper hull is newly tooled too. Interestingly, the accurately shaped turret has subtle casting texture and embossed casting numbers. With Dragon’s knowhow and technological skills applied to this relatively modern subject, this M48A1 kit is accurate and available to modelers everywhere!
- Newly designed M48A1 reproduced w/authentic detail
- Intricate and full detail on fenders
- Rear hull and engine deck produced w/excellent level of detail.
- Engine deck and grills produced w/stunning detail.
- 3-directional slide-molded well-defined detail on turret produced as single piece
- Photo-etched frame for on-board tools and parts to represent tool mounts and brackets
- Separate parts allow commander’s hatch to be modeled open or closed
- True-to-scale turret stowage basket provided