Plastic Model Kit for a helicopter.
- Scale 1:72
- not built/painted
- paint and glue not included
Since entering service in 1978 the UH-60A has become the main transport helicopter of the US Army. The Black Hawk is a very battle-worthy helicopter. Almost the entire helicopter is able to absorb small arms fire up to 7.62 mm calibre without catastrophic failure. Its spacious cabin offers space for 11 fully equipped soldiers. On its stub wings it can carry either additional fuel tanks or weapons systems such as the Hellfire anti-tank missile. The versatility of the UH-60 has been proven in almost all foreign deployments of the US Army in recent decades.
- Structured, two-piece fuselage
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Cargo space with seats
- Rotating main and tail rotors
- A choice of side mounted MGs
- Side doors optionally open or closed
- Optional stub wings for external loads
- Rocket pods and Hellfire guided missiles
- Decal set for two US-Army Versions