Plastic Model Kit for a aircraft.
- Scale 1:48
- not built/painted
- paint and glue not included
The French / British Jaguar all weather ground attack fighter aircraft has been in service with the Royal Air Force and the Armée de l'Air since 1973. It completed its maiden flight in 1968. The RAF ordered 165 Jaguar GR.1's. The aircraft quickly earned a very a good reputation for its precise navigation and weapons delivery. The British version was also equipped with a laser rangefinder, an automatic target designation system and computer navigation. Eight RAF Squadrons were equipped with the Jaguar, six of which were stationed in Germany. The Jaguar was successfully deployed in the Gulf War Zone from 1990 and returned home with no losses. The last Jaguars were decommissioned in 2007.
- Structured surfaces with recessed panel joints
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed undercarriage
- Air-brakes open or closed
- 2 external fuel tanks
- Reconnaissance pod
- 2 Sidewinder guided missiles
- Authentic decal set for following versions:
- SEPECAT Jaguar GR.1, No.54 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Coltishall, England, Mach 1979
- SEPECAT Jaguar GR.1A, No.41 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Coltishall, England, September 1987